All returns MUST be authorised by MXstore before goods are returned. Please contact our customer service experts to generate an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number which must be enclosed on your return parcel.
Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your RMA being rejected.
Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- All items returned, must be received in their original condition with tags attached (unless faulty).
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. (Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.)
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. (Chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages.)
- Please compare the new item with your old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. However, we do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition.
We are unable to accept returns on ANY Ethika products, unless faulty!
- Due to health & hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any Ethika products unless faulty, this way we can 100% guarantee that every pair of Ethikas our customers receive are brand new and unworn!