All returns MUST be authorised by MXstore before goods are returned. Please contact us and our customer service experts will give you an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number which must be enclosed in return parcel.
All items returned, must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or your return may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Ladies, if you are trying helmets on, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will stain the cheek-pads and your return may not be accepted.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition. We can in no way accept Ethikas. Ethikas (all underwear/ womens swimwear) Due to health & hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns on any Ethika products unless faulty. Please Choose Carefully!
- Any RMA which is not in an acceptable condition will be sent back at the expense of the customer, please ensure all items are in new & resaleable condition to avoid your RMA being rejected.