We offer very competitive Express International Shipping. To calculate a price simply add items to your cart then update your country in the shipping calculator on the cart or checkout pages.
All orders shipped out of Australia are shipped with Australia Post Express Courier International. They advise 5-10 business day delivery to most countries around the world. Remember that once the goods arrive in your country, Australia Post might require local contractors for on-forwarding and they are then relying on them to operate efficiently and without error. Due to the many variables encountered with international freight contractors, MXstore cannot be held liable for international consignments that are lost in transit. At this time we do not offer insurance on our international shipping. Please be aware that you accept responsibility for lost international consignments and MXstore will not re-ship or refund your order.
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. MXstore cannot be held responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and MXstore will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
- Weekends don’t count. All lead times are in business days and exclude public holidays.
- If you order after 2pm, orders will be processed the following business day.
- Dispatch is based on items leaving our Gold Coast warehouse.
- Items that are in stock are subject to SAME DAY dispatch.
- We are human, sometimes there are issues with items going missing in our warehouse which results in an order being held up. If we encounter an issue we will always ensure that we provide a solution and mitigate the inconvenience.
- Batteries and other items classed as "Dangerous Goods" cannot be sent Express or internationally.
- Some bulky items such as wheelsets and Mo-Tow's cannot be shipped internationally
- International orders are shipped via Australia Post which connects with DHL international.