Motorcycle boots are a firmer fit to regular shoes or work boots. If you don't know your motorcycle boot size, then in most cases you need to order one size larger than your sneakers or work boots.
The most accurate sizing method is to measure your feet length (heal against the wall and measure out to the end of big toe) against the boot's removable insole measurement (listed below). The insole should be at least 3/4 inch (15-20mm) longer than your feet. This measurement gives you the correct toe clearance for safety and comfort.
95% of our customers receive the correct size first time, but if you find that you need to exchange, please DON'T PANIC, we will work quickly to exchange sizes for you. So feel confident to buy right now and you will be impressed with our boots, and our customer service!
- Size 38 euro = 4 usa = 10.04 inch (255mm) removable insole
- Size 39 euro = 5 usa = 10.23 inch (260mm) removable insole
- Size 40 euro = 6 usa = 10.43 inch (265mm) removable insole
- Size 41 euro = 7 usa = 10.63 inch (270mm) removable insole
- Size 42 euro = 8 usa = 11.02 inch (280mm) removable insole
- Size 43 euro = 9 usa = 11.22 inch (285mm) removable insole
- Size 44 euro = 10 usa = 11.42 inch (290mm) removable insole
- Size 45 euro = 11 usa = 11.81 inch (300mm) removable insole
- Size 46 euro = 12 usa = 12.00 inch (305mm) removable insole
- Size 47 euro = 13 usa = 12.20 inch (310mm) removable insole
- Size 48 euro = 14 usa = 12.40 inch (315mm) removable insole
- Size 49 euro = 15 usa = 12.60 inch (320mm) removable insole
- Size 50 euro = 16 usa = 12.80 inch (325mm) removable insole