Here at MXstore we offer instant, online returns for our Australian Customers!
Before creating your return, please ensure:
- All items are in brand new condition (unworn, unused, unwashed) with packaging & tags.
- Dirt bike hard parts have not been fitted and are not scratched, marked or dirty.
- All goods are re-packaged as you received them (e.g. helmets inside helmet bag).
- No tape applied or damage to retail packaging & boxes.
If your return does not meet these requirements we may have to refuse the return, and we don’t want that! You can read our full returns terms & conditions on our website.
MXstore will not cover the cost of returning rejected RMA's as this is the responsibility of the customer and MXstore reserves the right to hold any products until the payment for return shipping has been paid.
Once you have created your return, please:
- Package the item carefully so that no damage is done during return shipping.
- If you are returning boots, helmets or any item which is in a box, please wrap the box up in a garbage bag so that the box is not damaged in transit and no tape or label is applied directly to the box.
For our complete return terms and conditions, please see our Returns Policy.
Create your return:
Click HERE to create your online instant return online NOW!
Unsure how to use our online returns portal? Read our "How To - Online Returns Portal" article for help!
Still unsure? Our Customer Service legends are just a phone call away!