Looking for a driven, hardworking and innovative individual to join the exciting and rewarding world of ecommerce.
From early 2010, MXstore has grown from a small start-up to Australia’s largest online motocross parts and accessories store. Our Gold Coast Warehouse is the only one of its kind in Australia, and is bursting at the seams with the latest dirt bike gear, motocross gear, parts and accessories. Our team live and breathe MX and our mission is to provide industry leading customer service well beyond customer expectations.
We are a young business with a fun culture, and we are looking for someone who will contribute more to the team than just their role; a fun and happy personality, drive, determination, and a willingness to help others will go a long way to filling this position.
This is a rare opportunity offering a competitive wage based around the individuals skills, fit and experience. In a rapidly growing business and industry, this is a genuine career opportunity for the right applicant, not ‘just another job’.
This role is ideal for someone looking to build an established and successful career in the product management area of ecommerce. Reporting directly to the product manager, the role will include, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Sales analysis
- Stock ordering
- Online product entry
- Online product merchandising
- Stock receipt
- Warehouse tasks
The successful applicant will thrive in a team environment, collaborating with a driven team of experienced individuals. Basic computer skills are essential. Experience in the ecommerce industry is advantageous but not required. No qualifications are required for applicants; we are looking for the ‘right’ person, not just a qualified one. High attention to detail and a passion to learn are a necessity. Previous experience in a similar position will be highly regarded.
Additional experience/skills that will be considered:
- Microsoft Excel formulas and macros
- Statistical analysis
- Motocross (personal and/or professional) experience
- Customer service
- Stock control
How to Apply:
NO GENERIC APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please see instructions below:
- To apply for this position please forward your resume & tailored cover letter to [email protected] & include relevant skills, attributes and experience to demonstrate your suitability for the role.
- Include the answer to this question: How would you better merchandise this product to maximise sale conversion rate and increase additional sales? http://www.mxstore.com.au/p/Protective-gear/Adult-Protective-Gear/Adult-Goggles/Fox-AIR-Defence-Race-Green-Goggles/FO14594903