MXstore is looking for the next integral team member to join our dynamic & fast growing business working within the action sports & lifestyle market.
We are seeking someone with experience in warehousing, stock management, parts handling, dispatch procedures and customer service. Good written & spoken English, as well as strong communication skills.
A multi-skilled candidate with a hands-on & proactive attitude will be highly considered. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and wants to grow as the company grows.
Essential attributes and skills;
- Possess a strong willingness to learn
- Works well under pressure & with deadlines
- Proactive and shows Initiative consistently
- Works well autonomously & as a part of a team
- Fast, Fastidious and Accurate
- Effective communication skills
- A positive attitude and initiative
- Organisational and time management skills
- Flexibility, punctuality, honesty and reliability
- Sound computer skills including proficiency in using Microsoft word, excel
Daily duties will include;
- Efficient receipt & dispatch of goods
- Picking & packing orders
- Receiving and checking incoming stock against correct documentation
- Sorting through return inventory
- Barcoding & Applying identification tags to products
- Assisting with Stocktaking and Inventory Control
- Loading and unloading trucks & containers
- Assisting & maintaining the daily workflow ensuring efficient warehouse operation
- Maintaining a high level of organisation and cleanliness within the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Hours: Full time
The position is based at Mxstore, at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your skills, attributes and experience to demonstrate your suitability for the role. If you are successful in being short listed for an interview you will be required to provide the contact details of two work referees.