Why MXstore? We are a very unique team of young, passionate, fast paced people that dig what we do & constantly push boundaries in our field/industry. We love e-commerce and truly care about our customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, positive & proactive customer focused team member to add value to our team & customer's experience.
As a primary point of contact for our customers, you would be a part of our solution focussed team and help make our customer's + potential customers journey a fulfilling & successful one.
The role will consist of pre & post-sale management of online, phone and in-store orders. We are looking for someone to become intimately familiar with our custom management platform, who takes pride in their work and is as eager as we are to grow and succeed.
- be part of a constantly expanding, energetic and highly motivating team
- be organised, hands on and process driven to meet company goals
- provide honest customer feedback to the team
- independently handle customer enquiries via phone, email, live chat or in store.
- pro-actively learn new procedures, expand product knowledge & provide constructive feedback to the team.
- ensure order accuracy is maintained and completed for customer orders, returns, refunds, shipping & any particulars in between.
- maintain accurate records of all sales, including cash payments, and sales across multiple platforms.
- manage information for a wide range of inventory, orders, and ensure accurate information for ranges is available for customers and team members.
- maintain customer retention.
Essential attributes and skills:
- Experience in customer service
- Possess a strong willingness to learn
- Proactive and shows Initiative consistently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow up and documentation skills
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment and communicate with the team to contribute to the successful operation of the business
- Sound computer skills including proficiency in using Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Works well under pressure and timely tasks
- Finds satisfaction in achieving results
The following attributes, skills and experience will be highly advantageous:
- Experience with e-commerce customer management
- Effective organisational skills in a fast pace and changing environment
- Experience within Retail or customer service industry
- Experience or interest in the Motorcycle industry
- Experience with multi-channel selling
Hours: Full time
The position is based at Mxstore, at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast
How to Apply:
STRICTY NO GENERIC APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Please see instructions below:
To apply for this position please forward your resume & tailored cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & include relevant skills, attributes and experience to demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Include the answer to this question: What is good customer service?