Mxstore is looking for its next key team member to come onboard in our Retail Store at Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. Mxstore has firmly embedded itself in the Motocross industry as the home of Motocross, and wants to invite the right person to come along for the ride.
The right applicant will be immersed in the industry, live (or want to live) the lifestyle by combining your passion for the sport with your expertise in Retail Sales & love for customer service! You will be given the opportunity to work alongside professionals from a range of industries, with experience in all facets of business.
When the store performs – you are rewarded!
Your duties as retail sales assistant will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Retail Store Operations – From Opening to Closing
- Meeting/Exceeding daily and weekly KPI's, sales targets and annual store goals
- Creating an inspiring, motivating and energising customer experience in store
- Driving sales through local marketing & events, treating the business like it's your own
- Improving current and learning new procedures
- Ensuring store adheres to all policies and procedures
- Building new and existing relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent phone manner and sales skills
- Stock Control - Maintaining Healthy stock levels and range offerings
- Visual Merchandising & store presentation
- Store cleanliness, repairs & maintenance
To be successful for this role you must have the following attributes:
- Strong retail experience
- An understanding of the industry, products and culture
- Experience within a fast paced retail environment
- Excellent retail operational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A non-stop drive to reach and exceed company targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Fantastic training and development skills
- Above all, we are looking for an energetic and trustworthy team member.
We are excited to hear from you if this opportunity is seen as a fit. To apply for this position please forward your resume & tailored cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org & include relevant skills, attributes and experience to demonstrate your suitability for the role.